Friday, June 26, 2009

Weight Challenge Week - Week 3

Its been 3 weeks since I (we actually) started the weight challenge and 9 weeks to go. And i am wee bit lighter. I have been consciously trying to eat right food and also having light dinner with more salads included. The only thing I need to put in order is my exercise regime. The swimming sessions seem to be getting affected with the onset of rains and also the atmosphere not permitting me to get out of bed....its so, not a weather for swimming...u would rather go some place out of town and enjoy warm cup of coffee sitting in a open balcony overlooking a picturesque setting with ofcourse with your special next to you. But ofcourse i am digressing here...i guess the side effects of fresh rains has taken a toll on me.
Coming back to where I started, I am confident now that if I resume my swimming or brisk walking sessions will definitely have desired effect combined with my healthy diet.
The goal of losing 6 kgs does not seem unlikely as I thought earlier but may be possible in 4 months instead of 3 months due to a delayed serious start.
The weight check will happen tomorrow morning...watch this space. I hope I have lost some weight. Fingers crossed!

No comments: